LARGEST DISTRIBUTION OF ANY KITCHEN & BATH TRADE PUBLICATION
With the combined circulation of NKBA Members, advertisers will now be seen in more than 133,000 requested subscriptions for every issue! This includes kitchen and bath designers, dealers, architects, builders and remodelers across the United States, with some in Canada. As the Official Publication of the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS), KBB is the one and only media source that provides exclusive access to the tens of thousands of residential design and construction professionals attending KBIS and Design & Construction Week. KBB is also the only media outlet with exclusive distribution rights to the show, which is placed at the entrances to, and in the aisles of, KBIS for maximum exposure. KBB is quite simply THE choice to leverage your visibility and brand message to the KBIS and broader audience of kitchen and bath professionals.
The top five actions our readers say they took as a result of reading KBB issues:
- Visited an advertiser’s website.
- Purchased or recommended an advertised product.
- Shared KBB with co-worker(s).
- Showed KBB to a customer/prospect for ideas/inspiration.
- Contacted an advertiser for more information.
- KBB Industry Watch Newsletter: more than 39,000 opt-ins receiving each week.
- KBB Product Alert Newsletter: more than 29,000 opt-ins receiving each month.
- More than 67,000 kitchen and bath professionals have registered their email addresses with KBB to ensure they receive offers from our valuable partners.
Social Media Audience
- Facebook*: (@KitchenandBathBusiness) 6,400+ Likes, 10,900+ Followers
- Twitter: (@KBBconnect) 10,300+ Followers
- Instragram*: (@kbb_magazine) 6,200+ Followers
- LinkedIn: (KBB Designers Network) 3,700+ Members
*KBB can show your ad to up to 200,000 industry professionals on these platforms each month
The following are products our readers purchase or recommend:
- Countertops: 85.9%
- Cabinets: 86.9%
- Sinks & Faucets: 82.6%
- Hardware: 80.1%
- Lighting: 76.9%
- Tile & Stone: 76.6%
- Flooring/Ceilings: 71.5%
- Toilets & Bidets: 67.5%
- Appliances: 68.2%
- Shower Systems: 63.4%
- Bathtubs & Whirlpools: 63.5%
- Ventilation for Kitchen & Bath: 63.0%
- Kitchen & Bath Furniture: 60.3%
- Paint/Wall Coverings: 60.1%
- Accessories: 57.4%
- Windows & Doors: 49.9%